First I would like to thank Marla from A Pendulum World for nominating me for the Virtual Blog Tour Award. I’ve had fun the past few weeks getting to know Marla through her blog. She has such an adorable little boy and she writes about family life and the lessons it teaches her. You can check out my latest favorite post by her here.
A Virtual Blog Tour award is basically a way for me to share my blogging process and to showcase other fantastic blogs. Sounds good to me!
Here are the rules:
1. Pass the tour on to up to four other bloggers. Give them the rules and a specific Monday to post.
2. Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do.
3. Compose a one-time post which is posted on Monday (date will be given to you from whoever passes on the tour).
The four bloggers to Nominate: I would love to know how you come up with ideas and why you blog! If you decide to participate, post your Virtual Blog Tour on November 24th.
1. Adele at The House Wife.
2. Angela at Sanity Waiting to Happen.
3. Brittany at The Modern Mommy.
1. What am I working on? Content. I would like to write 3-4 posts a week. I’m putting together a schedule for certain days of the week.
2. How does my work differ from others of it’s genre? Since I started blogging, I’ve read many other mommy blogs. One of the things I love about all of them is we’re experiencing a lot of similar things, but we share it in our own way. The way I differ is how I write about things from my perspective.
3. Why do I write/create what I do? Initially I started blogging as a way to vent and share ideas with people that are possibly struggling with similar parenting issues. It has proven to be great therapy for me.4. How does your writing process work? I would love to say it’s structured and I have a grand plan for every post. Not true. Sometimes I have a post that takes a few days to put together, but usually I have something that pops into my head and I just write it down and hope I have pictures that fit.Thanks again, Marla, for thinking of me! It was fun thinking about my process and why I started blogging. I’m looking forward to reading more about my fellow bloggers!