I’m excited to say that I have been nominated for The Liebster Blog Award. I want to thank Tricia from The Good Mama for nominating me!
For those of you that don’t know, The Liebster Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and discover great blogs.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You have to answer all the questions you were given by the person who nominated you.
- You must choose 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and come up with a new set of 11 questions for them.
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated.
OK, the questions for me:
1. What types of blog posts are your favorite to read? I love reading about parenting mishaps. They make me feel like I’m not alone.
2. City or country (or somewhere in between)? In between. I would like to live in an area that feels like the country, but is close enough to the city so my husband and I could go there for a date night.
3. What’s your least favorite part about blogging? I hate it when I’ve gone a few days without posting anything and I can’t think of anything to write about. So, I guess, writers block?…
4. What’s your favorite vacation spot? Cabo. The sun, the ocean, fishing…feeling relaxed…
5. What do you like to do for exercise? Zumba is most effective for me. If I’m on my own at the gym, I don’t push myself.
6. What was your most embarrassing mommy moment? I’m sure I have many, but the only thing I can think of happened just last weekend. I was at a wedding rehearsal and when I got home, I realized I had leaked through my nursing bra, my dress, and my tank top. No clue when or where it happened.
7. Name your favorite blog that you follow. I’ve been following a lot of great blogs lately…but I would have to say And Three To Go. It has all sorts of great tips on how to travel with a toddler.
8. What has made you cry most recently? I teared up today when my husband was holding my son. They were looking at each other and it was so sweet and loving. Gah! Even now, I’m tearing up! Hormones? Ugh!
9. Do you like to plan your posts out ahead of time or are you a last minute type of blogger? I do both. My recipe posts are always planned out, I need pictures, etc. But my day-to-day posts about toddler and baby life are always last minute.
10. What’s the funniest thing your baby/kid(s) has done recently? My daughter has been singing a lot lately. The other day she was singing about penises and “einginas” at the top of her lungs.
11. What would you do if you had a whole day to yourself? The entire day? Really? I would sleep in. Go clothes shopping. Get a massage and a pedicure. I suppose after all of that, I would miss my family and I would want to go home.
And the Nominees are…
1. Where Is My Mind?-It’s written by a stay at home mom that talks about the ups and downs of being a parent.
2. Mummy to Boyz-This blog is about family life with reviews on products that suit their family life.
3. Healthy Family Simple Budget-As I am always striving to stay within a budget, this page has definitely come in handy.
4. Truth Teller Mom-Exactly how it sounds. A mom that tells the truth. And she happens to share recipes, DIY projects, and money saving tips.
5. Beauty By Mommy-All about fashion, beauty and being a mama!
My questions for you…
1. What is your favorite post you’ve written so far? (Include a link!)
2. What is your coffee drink? (or tea, or energy drink, or…)
3. What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure song?
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world for one month, where would it be?
5. Sweet or savory? What is your impossible to resist junk food?
6. When did you start blogging and why?
7. What’s your favorite season?
8. What is your favorite activity to do with your kids?
9. What is your favorite activity to do on your own?
10. Are you a sports fan? (If so, sport and team?)
11. What do you look forward to the most every day?
To my nominees, don’t feel like you have to accept this award. I know we’re all busy with life. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your blog and I will continue to enjoy reading it. Thank you for stopping by!
What blogs do you enjoy reading? Please share-I love discovering great blogs!